2020 Membership Fees
Membership Fees Memo
General - Reissuing Membership Invoices
- The invoice issued in March, 2020 for membership fees for the 2020 season will be cancelled.
- The invoices for the 2020 season will be re-issued based on 1/3 or the previously invoiced amount. The previously invoiced amounts were based on the 2019 registration numbers that have been reported to the NLSA.
For clubs that operate in 2020:
- The 2020 membership fees invoice will be due by September 2, 2020 (from discussions with some clubs it appears that most non - Premier League soccer will be finished by this date, therefore all player registrations would be done and collected by the clubs by this date). Earlier payments would be greatly appreciated.
For Clubs that do not operate in 2020:
- If a club did not operate in 2020, those clubs may defer payment of the 2020 membership invoice until July 13, 2021 without interest or penalty.
- We understand that for clubs that did not operate in 2020 there will be some additional costs and other barriers to restarting soccer programs in 2021 and this will be especially harder on smaller clubs. The NLSA will put aside a fund to provide financial and technical assistant to smaller clubs to help the restart soccer programs in 2021. The fund will help with such things as the purchase of supplies and equipment.